Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What to do before you die?

What do you want to do before you die? About 3 years ago, when presented with that question, nothing came to mind - nothing other than: clean out my storage unit. I did do an invocation however, that if there WAS something I was supposed to do - that it be made clear. A couple of months later - Skye showed up - then she was taken away, and Helping K9s was something I wanted to do, and Natural Dog Training.

In 2012, chickens showed up ... and I guess for me getting involved with animals in the way that I do - in this case the fate of the roosters did it - and the worldwide abuse of chicken in laying batteries - does something,

...  and now I find myself in a place which is: I want to be loving the world a little more - and after years of not wanting to go anywhere or feeling the need to travel, I actually want to travel again - to beautiful places - to allow them in, deeply  deeply in - so as to somehow be one with them ...so they live after they are gone. So I live appreciating, in wonder, in awe of all this display.

Blessing to you.

...and - visit chicks and weeds on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment