Monday, April 21, 2014

Art Classes - still looking for a time ....


Opening a door to a possibility, an opportunity for participation: Let's have some fun growing our souls :) - please see this letter by Kurt Vonnegut to shed some light on this or the post on Art makes your Soul grow


I hope you could make it  - and continue to explore
For the moment, and the next few weeks, you will still only need a pencil, a sharpener and paper. There is much magic to emerge with just those simple tools.

It seems that for me it is time to open up the part of Being that grows by doing art. Our online art class on Easter Friday worked well enough. I reviewed the archive and can see where I can make some improvements for the next class.
This window is open - I hope you will join in.

You are welcome and  invited to come to this class and  grow your soul some more.

There is an aspect to this class that is aligned with group work. It takes a little team to actually make it possible to transmit this online - and it takes YOU to be there to make this class something I can't find the right works for atm. A group adventure aligned with the work we are doing.
Real roup work is the hardest thing  to do ....say someone  (me) who really is a hermit at heart.

Here are some glimpses of  a workshop I am listening to online as I am writing: E.J. Gold on another project: "You have to learn to cooperate, work with the process ..... participate. ..... This is a form of investment - and there is benefit for you ...."  Sounds good and true.

Namaste
and have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment