Friday, March 10, 2017

Things of today, her last day

On the verge of tears, but there is no crying...till now.
The mystery of life - and death ...larger than a human mind can grasp. A tsunami of everything, and yet, it is simply just this.
On the way up from the garden there were thoughts like: maybe there is reincarnation, maybe not. however, for this one, this body-mind...it is only this....that is as  it appears to be anyhow, for this one...one life is what she got - no matter how many parallel worlds there might be...in THIS one...someday it too will end.

Loving and being kind is really really the most important. ...even as so many times I fall short...pretty much all the time. ...in some way yearning for something I shall never have. I know it is there - somewhere.... it exists

May I be kind to myself then. may you be kind and gentle with yourself.

So here are a  couple of pics of today

.
Free now.....wherever one goes,  where ever you went...I did the best I could - with you or any of your flock mates. good lessons.

...and then there are the feral kitties - adjusted to their new home area - I have no idea where they disappear to exactly - but coming for some food. 



while my second life character is off to meditate in the oval office.




No comments:

Post a Comment