Thursday, July 5, 2012

What I believe

Some of you may have heard of bardo training, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, journey through the afterlife. Maybe you have heard of heaven and hell and purgatory. In any case, if our time after death were that easy a ride, why prepare for it, or train or this need for guidance? So I hear folks saying: free now - after an animal dies. And I wonder - free? Really? Ya, for the momentary clear light?  And then - karmic tendencies  - your habits - take over. I do not know what is really gonna happen, I do not know if animals have an easier time. What makes you think the next parallel world is gonna be a better one for them?  But here is what I believe - and I am not talking about the emptiness unchanging reality - I am referring to being in any  manifest existence anywhere, including voyaging.

I believe, that when you love someone or something, I mean really love in the deepest heart of heart, when you see someone's beingness and there is love - that it will stay with them forever, even if it all goes back to Source, G-D, the Absolute, the Great Being.  Love is a substance.  Maybe there are other influences that stay with us - but really, there is a realm where only Love can be - and I believe that that Love stays with the being that is loved - and (should it reincarnate) it is a gift and a guide and it makes the "life" anywhere else in any other universe better for that being (without defining "better"). This kind of love can only happen if you have opened your heart, when there is seeing and acceptance and a connection. In this kind of love the only thing you want is for that being to be happy, free and being who they essentially are -  to the fullest they can be - in this world, in any of these quantum universes - in the universal mind - and to fulfill their purpose for being (t)here.

That is what I believe.

May 2011 -  Skye and Storm



No comments:

Post a Comment