Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What am I doing with all these chickens?

June 17, 2014 at about noon -  having dreaded the trip but thought it necessary - I was coming home from a trip into another world - the dentist. Never mind that it  was basically bad news, even as this was the last time to me "my" dentist as he is finally retiring.
I felt like I had been onsome bardo trip that day - and realized while out there: when you go to a conventional medical practice - it is almost impossible to extricate yourself  out of its conventional medical fangs - whether what is suggested is "right" or "wrong". That was one insight that I felt, experienced and "got it". It takes a lot to follow your own intuition regarding what to do for your health and if you are alternatively inclined - it pays to find an open minded conpatiple MD who will work with you.

However, the appointment having been in the morning - with no actual dental work got done that day - I nonetheless found myself pretty much unable to do anything that day. ...in terms of my usual work schedule that day.

What was interesting was this: when I went down to take care of the chickens for the evening, This is what came to mind: "What am I doing with all these chickens?"Knowing how I felt about chickens and the entire adventure with them - this was a noteworthy thing.

It has not felt the same with the chickens ever since.

After some research online, I ordered one supplement that day - my first to take in many years - and only because my nutrition is still sub-optimal to maintain natural health.

I guess I stopped being a vegetarian that day too - because, while not eating meat - I am making bone broth from chicken bones leftover from someone else's meal.

Also, from 1 day to the next - no sugar or grain intake at all. It was just one of those "Stop It" things - some of you will get the reference.

Oil pulling - started - can't say I like it much, but seems to work.

I WILL have to find a raw, organic, grassfed dairy milk though .....wish me luck.

Feels like a new chapter ..... not in the same world after the visit than when I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment