Friday, June 25, 2010

What kind of blog is this anyway?

Exactly, what kind of blog is this?

For a while now I have been wondering what to do with this blog. Admittedly, there was considerable confusion at the time of creating about google accounts, blogs and posts, and so I ended up with more than I realized. To make things worse, at the time I was not aware of things like keywords, methods of search engines and best ways to name your blog so it might be found.

It's pretty clear that "Beaconwork" has a unique focus. "Who is E.J. Gold" is a stand alone blog for some time to come. "Bardotraining" is a more complicated matter as I also have a website and everything can be used as Bardo Training.

But then I also have: Dokgoth - speaking in quotes - I like that blog a lot. And a couple of others, hidden from view atm.....geez, I could just keep writing all day if I had no other obligations...so enough already. Part of the problem is that I have too wide a focus, or, am not focused on a defined area. If developing a conscious life is a focus, then EVERYTHING, and every activity qualifies. Deep breath - so there.

So this might become the: "what comes to mind that can be considered funny, useful or contributory to growth and development of greater awareness that does not clearly fit into the other blogs I presently already have" kind of blog :)

Themes like: "Lessons learned in the garden" - or "Things I realized gardening". Or "The new energies on earth", or "Healing and realizing self", "What therapies can do for you", or "Death and taxes and other certain things in life", or "reading for the recently deceased", or "what is real help", or "why dance", or "how to learn Photoshop without a book or someone to show you anything?"....and so on...could all be blogs of their own, but I can't manage any more blogs!!!!!!!!!! Or, to own it: I don't WANT any more blogs at this time.

And then there is a question: Why do we blog at all? Why do so many people blog? Why do I blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment