Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In the shower? Feminine power - for women only

A little while ago a read a well written blog about blogging - as in: who are you writing to, who reads this, the non responses and their implications. They came up with an interesting exercise, very interesting in fact, could be fun and it made sense to undertake. (link below)

A few days ago - I read a promo type e-mail (which I had signed up for) from the "Feminine Power" gals, I think it was Katherine Woodward Thomas. In this promo e-mail was a phrase something like "...and this morning while I was in the shower...", ...and I go eh-what? I am very visual when I read, and did I really need to see that?

A day later I noticed something I attribute as a result of these personal life details in their e-mail: I felt more connected to them as well as this much bigger body that is forming with a lot of other women... I can't even describe the level of it. It made intuitive sense. And it felt right, though unfamiliar. It reminds me on a nonverbal level of "The Feminine", the OTHER side of my self, with often all to masculine tendencies. There's a matrix of "Feminine" - intangible but real.

So, in part, this blog here is - on more than 1 level - a way of giving, sharing and connecting - that is expressive of the what is called "The Feminine" nature of things - and - it just comes, is and moves and does not (have to) make sense. :)

It's great - and I can only hope that whoever reads this, will get something good out of it.

I had to sign up for this free intro tele seminar - so now I get their e-mails - and I did because they as well as the available free recordings do and give something that is inspiring for me, here, now, today, in my life, with other women...and I am grateful.

To know more specifics about what they do and intend, you'd have to read their story and premise and experience etc. and what they are trying to do as well as sell - for women only as far as the course goes, and nvm that this life detail in the e-mail could have been employed as a technique to sell their seminar, if it is, it worked, however, it feels like they are sincere, link below.

Feminine Power
Typing to everyone and no one at all

No comments:

Post a Comment